[chrzescijanie] YWAM (Mlodziesz z Missia)

stebs7 w poczta.onet.pl stebs7 w poczta.onet.pl
Śro, 19 Kwi 2006, 15:22:22 CEST

I'm looking for people interested in working with YWAM in Poland.  YWAM Norway is sending 2 of their staff to check out the possibility of starting a mission base/ministry in the north of Poland.

If you have been involved with YWAM and or know much about it and are interested in learning about the possible work in the north, please contact me.

We will have a general meeting just outside of Gdynia on May 9th for those that are seriously interested in something like this.

Please respond to,

Nancy Stebnicka

email address above or

tel. #  58  676 2034